1. The speed limit in the campground is 5 mph.
2. Limited guest are welcome. $ However, by law must register at office.
Seasonal and transient campers 18 and older are counted as an adult and must pay the fee.
3. Campers are responsible for the conduct of everyone in their party.
4. Visitors are NOT allowed to bring pets.
5. Quiet time is from 11pm to 8am.
6. Bike riders under age 16 must wear a helmet. No riding after dark.
7. No trespassing on other peoples campsites.
8. An adult must accompany all children 5 and under at all times. And children 12 and under to the restrooms and showers.
9. Children under 18 must be back at their campsites by 10pm.
10. Children under 16 must be ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT at the pool at all times.
11. Picnic tables and fire rings must remain on the campsite they are assigned to. Fires must be kept to a reasonable size and never left unattended.
12. All pool rules must be followed. NO SMOKING, EATING, DRINKING OR PETS ALLOWED. there is a designated spot right outside the gate.
13. No go-carts, all terrain vehicles or dirt bikes allowed.
14. Motorcycles are allowed but can only be driven to enter and exit
camp. No joyriding is allowed.
15. No fireworks allowed at any time. Use will terminate your stay. No refunds.
16. Sites must be left clean upon departure. Failure to do so will be subject to a service charge. Rubbish must be bagged and put in the dumpster
17. Individuals asked to leave the campground because of any violation of campground rules will not be given a refund.
A complete list of campground rules will be given at time of arrival.